Learning and development is about so much more than expanding the knowledge base of your people. While this is important, our programmes also help you uncover your competitive advantage, find sourcesof low cost innovation and pinpoint your differentiators.
Customers expectations and how they buy has changed dramatically in the past few years. Sales teams are often blamed for falling sales but in our experience of working with over 600 large and small companies across the world, the culprit is most often company complacency – thinking what you sold a few years ago is still acceptable and that the way customers buy is the same as it was.
All our workshops are based on the latest research, either research we do with your customers or latest available research. Our research is unique in that it uncovers not only what customers do and want, but why. We focus on the psychological drivers as well as the rational ones.
Being heavily interactive, fast paced and fun, our workshops are packed full of learning, we work you hard and challenge you on your specific issues to arrive at a useable and powerful outcome for your organisation.
Our training areas include:
- Understand your customer's behaviour and motivation
- Innovate your offerings and total portfolio
- Market and brand positioning
- Value proposition design - a strategic approach for your whole business or business unit area
- Developing empathy - essential for sales and customer service teams
We find that people typically buy one of three options:
workshop PACKAGE 1
- Thought leadership presentation
- In-house 0.5 day workshop or facilitated session
- For larger groups or conferences
workshop PACKAGE 2
1 day Workshop, Insight Research (using IPTA analysis) and Coaching support
- 10 x in-depth customer interviews
- In-house 1 day workshop
- 15 hours of follow-on coaching and implementation support
- For teams of customer facing or product/service managers
- Up to 15 people
workshop PACKAGE 3
2 day Workshop, Insight Research (using IPTA analysis) and Coaching programme
- 20 x in-depth customer interviews
- In-house 2 day workshop
- 75 hours programme of implementation support + coaching over 3 months
- For cross functional teams to develop strategy or innovation
- Up to 15 people
What you can achieve from working with us:
- Develop your people
- Increase business performance
- Grow your business
- Increase exports
- Increase your profits
- A plan to sell or merge the business
- Build a long-term business
Please call or email Suzi McGhee for an informal chat about how we can help you with your learning and development.
+44 (0) 1628 487 708