What all our clients have in common is a desire to harness their value to customers and embed it into their businesses – thereby creating increased profitability, happier customers and engaged people.
We have worked with many of the organisations on this client list for years
Our impact for clients
- For the last 7 years, Futurecurve has been working with Enterprise Ireland, the export trade arm of the Irish Government, to get Irish businesses fit for export by working on their strategic value propositions. Enterprise Ireland’s client company exports achieved a record level of €18.6bn in 2014 representing a 10% increase on 2013 results, the highest ever
- A Software company we worked with increased its contract renewal rate by more than 35% in the first 12 months
- A Credit card client was able to reduce customer churn from 15% to 6%, defend its loyal customer base and focus its efforts on increasing new customer acquisition. The company increased its profits by 12% over a two-year period
- An Engineering company client increased sales by more than 110% in one year
- A Professional Services clients entered a new market and grew sales to £18m in the first year
Our clients tell us about the huge benefits of understanding and applying emotions and behaviours in business, and systematically developing deeper relationships with their customers. Most quantify this in financial metrics.
We have run many experiments for clients taking test groups of their customers to prove that our systematic value and relationship approach yields a rapid increase in both volume and value of orders.
Clients also report the spill-over effect of this into their own businesses with:
- increased employee retention
- their companies becoming nicer places to work
- more aligned boards all working together
- reduced conflict
- reduced stress